As part of accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, we're supposed to include 7 things about ourselves. So...here you go--7 things about me (Lydia) and my sister (Greta):
- Greta is a sci-fi nerd. She has always loved Star Wars, Star Trek, etc. She dragged me to a Star Trek convention when I was a kid and we got to meet Scotty!
- I'm a girly-girl, quite opposite of my sister. I love clothes, makeup, jewelry, etc. My iphone case is Hello Kitty, so that kinda sums it all up.
- Growing up, my sister and I hated each other. We fought constantly. There is a 4-year age difference and that, along with our very different personalities and interests, meant that we had little in common and were in a constant state of conflict.
- Greta got a degree in science (sorry, Greta--I can't remember your exact field at the moment), but minored in English. She went to school in the snowy tundra of Wisconsin.
- I have a degree in history (with a minor in womens' studies). I went to Vermont for college--we both went to cold places with a strong dairy tradition!
- Greta's least favorite foods are bananas, peppers (red, green, etc.), and sage.
- My most hated? They include ham, broccoli, and tarragon.