1, 8 ounce cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
- Combine then add 6 ounces chocolate chips.
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine and blend well.
- Fill muffin tin with foil or paper cupcake liners.
- Put cupcake mixture into liners, 2/3 full.
- Drop a tablespoon of filling into cupcakes, do not blend.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Refrigerate when cool (these can also be frozen).